Keywords: Nurse, Nursing, Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Private Duty Nursing, PDN, Trach, Tracheostomy, Care, Ventilator, Vent, Pediatrics, Home Care, Home Health, Caring, Respect, Support, Passion, Dedication, Reliable, PRN, Flexible Schedule, Critical Care, Critical Care Nurse, Wound Care
|IntelliChoice Home Care is seeking RNs and LPNs in the Wilmington, NC area to join our team of Respite Nurses!
- Pediatric and Adult Population.
- Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- Current Openings for PT/PRN.
IntelliChoice Home Care seeks to provide the best resources and care possible to help patients of all populations. Our mission is to serve with compassion and excellence. RNs and LPNs who strive to be part of a valued team that works together to ensure the best outcome for our clients are our best asset.
- Three days per week; 1:30p-5:30 p
- Time is flexible based on client's needs.
- Provide one-on-one nursing care in the home with critical, complex patients.
- Use nursing judgement to follow the prescribed Plan of Care (485) in the following areas:
- Airway Management (Trach and/or Ventilator Care, Suctioning), Medication Management, Nutrition/Feeding, Bowel/Bladder, Range of Motion, Wound Care, Patient/Caregiver Education, and Emergency Management.
- Work-Life balance with Flexible Scheduling.
- Supportive work culture.
- Staffed Respiratory Therapist for nurse support, client care, and training 24/7.
- Free CEUs.
- Competitive industry pay with weekly paychecks.
- Medical, Dental, Supplemental, and 401 K options available.
- Current RN or LPN License.
- Clean criminal background.
- Valid CPR and First Aid (online not accepted)
- Valid TB Test (less than 1 year old).
- Valid NC Driver License and Proof of Auto Insurance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending on client needs.
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- Wound care experience.
- Trach and Ventilator experience.
Please contact Recruiting at 910.400.3000 or visit our website at www.choosebettercare.com!